Monday, May 17, 2010

Ways to Feel Productive...

..without actually being productive. I have a paper due in two days (actually, one day and 21 hours) that I have not started. This is certainly not the bleakest state I've ever been in. I'm not even stressed about it. But... butbutbut... shooould I be stressed? Why am I not stressing on this paper? Why do I not feel guilty about procrastinating! Alas! There's the rub, lassie and laddie! There's the rub! I feel guilty for not feeling guilty.

This paper will get done (Donne, haha. My paper involves John Donne) eventually. And by eventually, I mean within the next forty-five hours. :)

In the mean time, just to get myself in the zone for typing, here is a lovely little baby blog entry! And here's a virtual pacifier for my guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment